Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Windows 8 CP + Serial

Awesome,,,  Windows 8 are great and nice,, Those are the words that come in my mind when I have finished installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview used  Virtual Box . 
                                                  =Hmmm,, I can't waiting for final versions=

I'd love to share it but the file is too large to upload, but here I provided link to download it in ISO format to burn into DVD or create bootable usb flash disk , so you can try it by installing on your PC and Notebook or using the simpler way by using Virtual Box on your windows 7.


Use this serial  keys

DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J

NOTE: This serial keys given in this post are published by Microsoft for use with Windows 8 Consumer Preview version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lights Of Heaven - AppStartingBatman Begins - Help Select