Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Converting CONTACT file to VCF and CSV file on Windows 7

Yesterday I try to copy contact file that I've backup before in My PC into My Mobile phone but unfortunately, after many times I tried to copy, it's still can't, and there isn't "paste" selection in My Nokia PC Suite.
after I checked, all of VCF file has changed into CONTACT file, and it wasn't supported with My Nokia PC Suite.
I try to look for converter software and unfortunately all of converter software is trial version, I continue to look for the solution, and finaly there is an easier way on Windows 7 that I used to convert the VCF file into CONTACT file and convert CONTACT file into VCF and CSV file, here I will tell you step by step.......

 check it out  !! :) :)
!  1.  The first go to  Search and write down CONTACT


2.  2. On Windows Explorer :
a.       Open “Contacts” folder then Block all contacts
b.      Click  “Export” on the toolbar
c.       Select “Vcards (folder of .vcf files)” if you want to convert Contact file to Vcf file Support for Nokia Mobile phone
d.      Select or “Make New Folder” for destination folder then Click OK
e.       Please wait a few seconds for Converting Process

.
3. Finally, Click OK and open the destination folder then all of contact file ready to synchronize


                                             I hope it helps :) :)


                   Created by Enda-Baxstil and Tianseptiany

3 comments:

  1. you are the most genius my friend.
    it took me 3 days to do this and that by trail versions which were rubbish. belive me i want to put my all conctas from vcf to csv but couldnt succeed, but the way ou told me was the most simplest and easy and in minutes i ve done on my gmail account.
    thanks friend
    espak_int@yahoo.com
    stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much. it's really helpful

    ReplyDelete

Lights Of Heaven - AppStartingBatman Begins - Help Select